Saturday, May 26, 2012

RANGERS seasons ends, sigh....

I know there is NO crying in baseball, but I shed a few tears in hockey last night when the NY RANGERS lost their fight to the Stanley Cup to the NJ Devils.  Although I was not able to obtain tickets to the RANGERS play-off games, I was watching and rooting for my home team.  RANGERS you played hard all season, my hat (wish it were a hat trick) is off to you & your cool coach.  Last night the team fought back to get into overtime only to give up the losing goal in the 1st minute. OUCH!!! I feel your pain, I felt side checked, hard.  Still, my vote for MVP goes to Henrik Lundqvist for all the saves he made on goal all season.  So, who shall I root for in the Stanley Cup Finals?  My allegiance goes to the LA KINGS, 1st, LA was home for a long time and 2nd, the NJ Devils beat my favorite home team, the NEW YORK RANGERS.  Obie One Kanobe - YANKEES, you're our only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think