Saturday, November 24, 2012

BATTLE of the BROS-in-law @ BARCLAY Ctr.

Last night was my 1st time at the beautiful Barclay Center in beautiful Brooklyn.  The B or the D brings me door to door; easy breezy.  And, add 1 more to the score - a gentleman gave his seat to a lady.  Score is 5 down with 5 more seats to be surrendered.  The artwork that flashes by on the subway is an added free perk as you're coming/going.  Did I mention the beautiful Beyonce was in dah house alongside her hubby, Jay Z, Billy Crystal, Ray Ramona & Kelly Rowlands. R & B star, Mario sang our anthem, A capello; Amazing.  (Although I would have preferred his R&B 1/2 time performance to have been A capello.)  Here's my rant - stop playing music during play - this is a sporting event, not a rock concert.  I like the Nets uniforms, I like the Brooklynettes "costumes," NOT!  I haven't comented on the game yet.  This chick picks what's important.  The Brooklyn Nets have Chris Humphries, Kim K's Ex.  The LA Clippers have Lamar Odom, Chloe's sexy husband.  Chris & Lamar were brother-in-laws for a nan-o-second.  The game  was a close the 1st 3 periods.  Both teams played sloppy turning the ball over, equally.  The 4th period the Nets had game, especially Williams & Lopez. The Nets won by 10.  Will I come again?  Our seats which were comp; 10th row center.  Sweet…until I looked @ the price $600/seat.  That's just crazy!  Jay-Z that's just wrong!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think