Saturday, October 13, 2012

YANKEES say YEAH!!!!! bring on the puddy cats

I write this blog hoping not to make my readers envious that I was @ the GAME last night sending the Orioles back to the nest for the rest of the season.  Since everyone else  was watching I won't be redundant. But I have to prasie C.C.'s unbelievable performance, 9K's & he went the distance.  I would have pulled him out in the 8th with bases loaded & 1 out.  But Joe seems to know.  (Joe, this may sound crazy, but call me maybe for advice.)  We Yankee fans are jubilant and can't wait to send the Tigers on an early vacation.  I got to say Granderson's bat is warming up & he is still the best center fielder in the league.  Somebody has some splaining to do…. Why did it take so long to sit Arod down?  Who thought up the crazy rule that on the 3rd strike if the catcher drops the ball the batter can run to 1st?  (The league must have said, "Let's throw in a crazy rule just to be crazy.)  Here's a new rule - the batter who stops to admire his hit before he starts running gets fined.  And, explain the stats board to me, please.  I don't get what the playoff stats stand for: SLG? (is the player single?) OPS? ( single, only post season?)  Just put up R's, RBI 's & battting % in the playoffs.  How can pitchers throw the fast ball with accuracy over the plate but can't throw an in-field ball for an out?  Why do MEN at the game film the game the whole time.  DUDES you're there, either put the phones down or stay home.  YANKEES send the Tigers home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think