Monday, March 19, 2012

Much ado about MARCH MADNESS

I ‘m crazy for MARCH MADNESS.  I am so excited that my favorite team, the WISCONSIN BADGERS are going to the dance, so SWEET!  Next, onto the elite eight.  Congrats to coach Bo Ryan for being the winningest coach in the BIG 10; the strongest division. So, Bo, maybe you don't need my advice, but here it is: you have such a strong bench (not that i'm naming anyone’s initials) utilize your bench and give your starters a rest. Without a doubt, the BADGERS have the best looking team in the entire tournament. Mike, I like that you shaved your hair for charity, now please grow it back.  However, best hair goes to Ryan and best smile goes to Jordan. It wouldn't be fair to name the handsomest player, so i’ll just use initials: J.D.  I'll be on a plane Thursday night, so they better have the game on TV. I wouldn't want to have to pull an Alec Baldwin.  Go BADGERS and squeeze the juice out of the orangemen.   So Sweeeeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think