Saturday, April 30, 2016

Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY-A Picture Not Even a Mother Could Love

Admittedly, I sneaked into "Mother's Day," after watching another movie at the AMC complex which I  had paid to see.  However, I wasted 15 minutes of my life that I would like to get refunded.  Dir Garry Marshall of T & movie fame (Happy Days, Valentine's Day) latest drivel,  "Mother's Day" is a pathetic picture with nothing likable.   Marshall is still able to corral plenty of celebrities to star in his picture despite knowing its a total disaster.  "Mother's Day" cast include stars Julia Robert, Jennifer Aniston & Kate Hudson who were willing to lend their winningest smiles.  Nevertheless, this is like putting earrings on a pig.  The truth is, the movie is a piece of crap.  Not even anyone's mother associated with this film would find it watchable.  Although, I will lie & deny having movie hopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think