Monday, June 16, 2014

22 JUMP STREET- Grand Slam Hit with Poetry Slam Wit

                                OMG-LOL
        Do the same thing as last time, every time
Ying Yang BANG BANG -Twins Rule - Basic College Tools
                Wham, Slam, Batman, Batman
                    Lamborghini Wear Bikinis
       Laurel Hardy Party Party Parody - Is it Me?
    Spring Break, Break Your Face, In my Space
 Silly Willy, Dildos, Bing Bong, Ping Pong, Frat Rat,
  Knock Knock Narc, Fake, Snake, Octopus, Pussy
   Alone Together, Need my Space Up in Your Face
You're my Bro, You're my Bitch - Hooked Up Uncoupled
          Dude Feud, Bromance, Dance Dance Dance
Holding me Down, Lifting me Up, Yo Bro, Maya Angelou
  22 JUMP STREET scores a 10, I'd see this movie over
         again,
                again,
                              again & again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think