Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bucks Stopped Here @ MSG

Last night @ the Garden the Knicks beat the Bucks by 10 but it wasn't until the 3rd period that they found the net.  The Bucks were leading in the entire 1st half - but, then, it's how you end. The Knicks game back leading by 7 at end of the 3rd & won with a 10 point spread.  And a win is a win.  There were no major celebrities to see @ the Garden except for C. C. Sabathia (perhaps the celebs are down in New Orleans.  No, I'm not headed to the Super Bowl - unless someone has a ticket they liked to offer.  I'm just saying - and dreaming,  I'll be watching from my sofa and rooting for my old Home Team, San Francisco.  I will be at the @ Barclay Center for the Nets/Lakers game on Tuesday.  C.C. I'll be seeing you this spring on the field and rooting for the Yankees.  Tomorrow - Go 49er's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think