Monday, December 28, 2015

Melinda's Top Ten Movie Picks for 2015

Here are my picks in alphabetical order -  - No, I didn't see Star Wars or Jurasic Park and I don't intend to see either

1.  A Borrowed Identity - Israeli film

2.  Learning to Drive - Spanish Director

3. Me & Earl & the Dying Girl

4.  Phoenix - German film

5.  "71" - British film

6.  Spotlight

7.  Two Days One Night - French film

8.  Trainwreck

9.  The Big Short

10. Wild Tales - Argentinian film

The biggest surprise was CREED - the latest Rocky incarnation - I liked it.  Michael B Jordan is the actor to watch & Ryan Cougler is the director to watch.

The 2 older recommended videos are:

"The Way He Looked" - Brazilian film 2014 - coming of age story

"What We Do in the Shadows" - New Zealand film 2014 - vampire comedy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think