Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Melinda's Top Ten Theatre Wish List for 2014

The New Year brings new opportunities to take advantage of more wonderful theatre, art, music & events.  I have compiled a wish (to do) list of the top 10 plays on or off B'wy I'm hoping to see in the New Year.   In alphabetical order:

A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder - Musical - B'wy
Beautiful - Musical - B'wy
Dinner with Friends - Drama - B'wy
First Date - Musical - B'wy
Intimacy - Drama - Off B'wy
King Richard the III - Drama - B'wy
Machinal - Drama - B'wy
No Man's Land -  Drama - B'wy
The Night Alive - Drama - Off B'wy
Twelfth Night - Drama - B'wy
What's it All About? Bacharach Reimbered - Off B'wy - Musical

I'm always wanting to put 26 hours in a 24 hours day & turn top 10 lists into 11.  I'll be overjoyed to receive tickets for any (or all of the above.)  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think