Friday, July 20, 2012

Melinda's Missed Moments before & during the Move

  I'm a huge Edith Piaf fan but I don't share her sentiment, "Je regret rien!" Here is my list of what I regret missing or will miss while away.
DANCE - ABT @ the Met, The Royal French Ballet @ Koch, Evidence Dance Co. @ the Joffrey Theatre & I missed the various outdoor dancing next to the Met (swing, salsa, country) free to the public to view/listen, a fee to get on the dance floor.
THEATRE - Hugh Jackman, End of the Rainbow & Shakespeare in the Park.
MUSIC - The New York Phil. free concerts in Central Park, GMA concerts Friday mornings,  Mostly      Mozart @ Avery Fisher in Aug. & Paul Simon at the Beacon.
SPORTS - Lin leaving the Knicks, the chance to see the WIS Badgers in the elite eight, not playing golf on                any of the city's public golf courses.
ART - The Frieze Art Fair on Randall's Island, the Contemporary African Art Gallery and the      Rembrandt sketches at the Frick.
Mostly, I'll miss my sis, Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, let me know what you think